|      
Želiš odustati?
Prije nego potvrdiš svoju odluku, upoznaj se s posljedicama.
Ukoliko potvrdiš odustajanje na tvoje ćemo osobno računalo postaviti cookie kako bismo te pri dolasku na portal tijekom natjecanja od 17.-23.12., prepoznali i omogućili ti nesmetano korištenje portala, bez prikazivanja ikona sponzora odnosno kontrole uz desni rub ekrana.

Istovremeno, morat ćemo ti oduzeti sve prikupljene bodove. Odustajanjem, nažalost, gubiš i pravo na osvojene nagrade.

Želiš li još uvijek odustati?
Ringeraja.hr koristi "kolačiće" za pružanje boljeg korisničkog iskustva, praćenje posjećenosti i prikaz oglasa. Postavke prihvata kolačića podesite u vašem internet pregledniku.
Nastavkom korištenja smatra se da se slažete s korištenjem kolačića u navedene svrhe. Za nastavak kliknite "U redu".   Saznajte više.
Korisnici na ovoj temi: nitko
  Odštampaj
Stranica: [1]
Korisnik
Poruka << Starija tema   Novija tema >>
   So what makes this so hard?
14.4.2021 8:23:10   
sunxuemei

It has been a NBA 2K MT long time since we have covered sports titles at Digital Foundry, but with the advent of NBA 2K21 on the new wave of games, we are seeing something genuinely intriguing here, with a proper generational jump in fidelity throughout the board. To illustrate that, we took a peek at the sport primarily on PlayStation 5 and PS4 Guru, but we also spent a while with both of the Xbox Series consoles. Delivering such a big excellent improvement is quite an achievement in my view. While it might not appear this way on the surface, sports matches are from what I could tell - one of the harder genres to work on. Truncated development schedules require annual entries in each show, meaning less time between each launch but more than this, these games need to match up to a correctly'actual' experience, often delivered with a TV-like presentation. A game like NBA 2K21 should take care of actual people in real locations performing complex, interlinking actions. If you are off by even a hair, then you're diving into the uncanny valley.

So what makes this so hard? Well, nailing the arenas and player likenesses is a huge part of the equation but it's the movement which makes this difficult. Developer Visual Concepts - whose work on this particular franchise dates all of the way back to the Dreamcast age - is doing some fantastic work here. While it's easy enough to see the imperfections from the visuals, if you just allow the game wash over you, then it really begins to look surprisingly authentic in action. When firing cylinders, it truly does look like a basketball.NBA 2K21 includes a huge roster of players out of current NBA athletes to legends in the past. The models themselves are intricately detailed with realistic skin tightening, sweat, and facial expressions. Players look round the court and react to plays in real time. It is not perfect, because there is a hint of this'dead eyes' impact, but it is solid. Much like last-gen variations, 2K21 uses a cloth simulation for uniforms as well - as you move around the court, the cloth flows and reacts realistically.

But the next-gen gap is delivered in a lot of ways, particularly concerning materials, shading, and light. Primarily, based on the side-by-side comparisons, skin receives a substantial increase to its specular layer permitting surrounding lights to more realistically play its surface. The players simply look more realistic this time around as a consequence of this shift, to the point where Buy MT 2K21 perspiration collects on the characters the harder they work. All this brings the players to life.
Neposredna veza do poruke: 1
Stranica:   [1]
Stranica: [1]
Idi na:

Anketa

lepse je: :)
pisonjica

Lara (72%)

Tara (28%)

Broj svih glasova: 118

Hvala na glasovima. Glasovala/glasovao si već na svim aktualnim anketama. Možeš napraviti svoju anketu!

Oznake

Sve najbolje!

Nekoliko korisnica i korisnika koji danas slave rođendan:

Čestitamo!