|      
Želiš odustati?
Prije nego potvrdiš svoju odluku, upoznaj se s posljedicama.
Ukoliko potvrdiš odustajanje na tvoje ćemo osobno računalo postaviti cookie kako bismo te pri dolasku na portal tijekom natjecanja od 17.-23.12., prepoznali i omogućili ti nesmetano korištenje portala, bez prikazivanja ikona sponzora odnosno kontrole uz desni rub ekrana.

Istovremeno, morat ćemo ti oduzeti sve prikupljene bodove. Odustajanjem, nažalost, gubiš i pravo na osvojene nagrade.

Želiš li još uvijek odustati?
Ringeraja.hr koristi "kolačiće" za pružanje boljeg korisničkog iskustva, praćenje posjećenosti i prikaz oglasa. Postavke prihvata kolačića podesite u vašem internet pregledniku.
Nastavkom korištenja smatra se da se slažete s korištenjem kolačića u navedene svrhe. Za nastavak kliknite "U redu".   Saznajte više.
Korisnici na ovoj temi: nitko
  Odštampaj
Stranica: [1]
Korisnik
Poruka << Starija tema   Novija tema >>
   Rays gain for 16th season within 17 game titl...
10.7.2021 6:00:45   
Oates
Kevin Kiermaier's voice was raspy Josh Norris Pet Jersey, the toll of 16 celebrations earlier mentioned 17 video games.''We're all huddled close to,'' the Rays centre fielder reported, outlining the huge circle that experienced particularly accrued in just the clubhouse. ''I merely provide all the pitchers shout-outs, good defensive performs, homers, things which includes that, and then variety of full it with my personal minimal rap, jingle factor.''Kiermaier is made up of experienced significantly towards sing with regards to. He sparked the offense guiding Wealthy Hill, who threw 5 scoreless innings towards full May possibly with the least expensive regular monthly Generation in just 75 several years of a pitcher inside his 40s, and Tampa Bay stored up its domination of the reeling Yankees with a 3-1 victory Monday.Tampa Bay's 16-1 spurt opened a 5 1/2-match AL East guide about 3rd-spot Clean York - and led toward postgame frivolity.''Just about every and just about every calendar year, I explained, `Men, I dress in't incorporate in the direction of do it if oneself use't require it.' And anyone needs me in the direction of do it,'' Kiermaier went upon. ''I'm satisfied my teammates use't choose me for it, mainly because as soon as males occur earlier mentioned toward consider traded and perspective it for the initially year, they're accurately type of bashful at instances. However it's all Excellent pleasurable.''Kiermaier singled main off the 3rd from Jameson Tallion and scored upon Manuel Margot's double as immediately fielder Aaron Choose overthrew the cutoff person, and the Rays never ever trailed for the 5th specifically video game.Austin Meadows homered into the directly-market small porch in just the fourth, a 334-foot commitment would not include been out of any other significant league ballpark, and Kiermaier doubled main off the 5th and scored upon Randy Arozarena's one Parker Kelly Hoodie.''He's the chief inside the clubhouse and he's the center and soul of this club,'' Hill explained.A still left-hander who at 41 is the oldest participant within Rays' historical past, he did not toss a one pitch that broke 90 mph nonetheless greater toward 3-0 with a 2.04 Technology towards the Yankees this period. Hill require accurately 56 pitches and authorized 3 hits, aiding by way of a diving finish upon AL batting winner DJ LeMahieu that 3rd baseman Yandy Diaz became into an inning-finishing double enjoy towards his knees. 5 of Fresh York's 1st 16 batters strike his 1st pitch and 6 extra strike his moment.Hill was 3-1 with a 0.78 Technology within 6 May possibly starts off, the 3rd-cheapest Generation within a calendar thirty day period for a pitcher 40 or more mature driving Cincinnati's 41-yr-outdated Eppa Rixey and the Washington Senators' 42-calendar year-previous Johnny Niggeling , in accordance in direction of Data. Hill decreased his year Generation in direction of 3.32.Rays supervisor Kevin Revenue introduced inside of Michael Wacha in the direction of commence the 6th, extending Tampa Bay's historical past streak of 729 video games with out a extensive video game considering the fact that Matt Andriese's 2-strike shutout of Oakland upon Could 14, 2016.''I understand what we do below and how that invest in-within just is, and staying upon board is significant for a sum personnel gain,'' Hill explained.Miguel Andujar homered within the 7th off Wacha, and Pete Fairbanks, Ryan Thompson and J.P. Feyereisen done a 5-hitter. Feyereisen received his 3rd preserve mainly because he discovered May possibly 21 versus Milwaukee for shortstop Willy Adames.''They actually embrace no matter what is questioned of them upon a every day foundation,'' Revenue explained. ''It permits some adaptability in direction of not order locked inside upon roles.''The AL East-primary Rays much better in the direction of 7-3 in opposition to the Yankees this time and turned simply just the fourth checking out workers within the remaining 30 several years toward acquire 9 video games within just a 10-recreation span within the Bronx, the moment Seattle versus 2000-03, Boston versus 2010-11 and the Rays in opposition to 2013-14 Ryan Dzingel Pet Jersey. Tampa Bay consists of gained 9 inside a row over-all inside intra-section matchups.''I wear't feel any one's getting to be also significantly forward of by themselves or far too exited,'' Hard cash explained. ''We all fully grasp and love this is a lengthy time. It's for a longer period than the a person that we professional within 2020.''Setting up a most important 7-activity homestand versus the Rays and minute-level Boston, the Yankees limped in direction of the year's a person-3rd mark with their fourth instantly overcome and 6th inside 7 game titles Alex Formenton Pillow Cover. The Yankees incorporate scored 2 operates or much less inside 9 of 12 video games for the very first season considering that August 1971.''Deal with the hit zone and and do harm once yourself take a pitch that's a slip-up or your pitch towards do destruction with,'' Yankees supervisor Aaron Boone claimed. ''That's the temperament we've obtained in the direction of attain again in the direction of taking Anton Forsberg Flag.''Shortstop Gleyber Torres created his 3rd erro r inside of 2 times, and the Yankees grounded into their largest league-significant 52nd double enjoy. Giancarlo Stanton was 0 for 4 and is hitless in just 12 at-bats because coming off the hurt listing.''Sooner or later,'' Andujar explained during a translator, ''we're transferring toward buy out it.''Could DAYSHill turned simply the 5th pitcher 41 or more mature in direction of direct a league inside Technology previously mentioned a calendar thirty day period, at the time Satchel Paige within just August 1948, Hoyt Wilhelm within just August 1965, Nolan Ryan within just June 1991 and within September 1992 and Roger Clemens inside Could possibly 2005.Instructor'S ROOMRays: RHP Chaz Roe is in the direction of begin a rehab assignment at Triple-A Durham upon Tuesday. .. https://www.storeottawa.com/Nikita_Zaitsev_Pillow_Cover-251. RHP Luis Patino , brought on an optioned Sunday, will effort at a rookie at Durham.Yankees: RHP Luis Severino was towards pitch a 3-inning simulated video game Monday and start off a rehab assignment upon Sunday for Reduced A Tampa, which would commence a 30-working day plan for his prospective return in the direction of the key league stage. ... LHP Zack Britton is toward generate his instant rehab visual appeal Tuesday.

Mike Fisher Flag

Tim St?tzle T-Shirt
Neposredna veza do poruke: 1
Stranica:   [1]
Stranica: [1]
Idi na:

Anketa

zdravlje posllje porodzaja
jagodicabobica

Dali vam je porodzaj utjecao na vase zdravlje? Dali naprimjer imate konstantnu bol u nekom djelu tjela? Molim da date i komentar uz odgovor!

da (47%)

ne (53%)

Broj svih glasova: 95

Hvala na glasovima. Glasovala/glasovao si već na svim aktualnim anketama. Možeš napraviti svoju anketu!

Oznake

Sve najbolje!

Nekoliko korisnica i korisnika koji danas slave rođendan:

Čestitamo!