|      
Želiš odustati?
Prije nego potvrdiš svoju odluku, upoznaj se s posljedicama.
Ukoliko potvrdiš odustajanje na tvoje ćemo osobno računalo postaviti cookie kako bismo te pri dolasku na portal tijekom natjecanja od 17.-23.12., prepoznali i omogućili ti nesmetano korištenje portala, bez prikazivanja ikona sponzora odnosno kontrole uz desni rub ekrana.

Istovremeno, morat ćemo ti oduzeti sve prikupljene bodove. Odustajanjem, nažalost, gubiš i pravo na osvojene nagrade.

Želiš li još uvijek odustati?
Ringeraja.hr koristi "kolačiće" za pružanje boljeg korisničkog iskustva, praćenje posjećenosti i prikaz oglasa. Postavke prihvata kolačića podesite u vašem internet pregledniku.
Nastavkom korištenja smatra se da se slažete s korištenjem kolačića u navedene svrhe. Za nastavak kliknite "U redu".   Saznajte više.
Korisnici na ovoj temi: nitko
  Odštampaj
Stranica: [1]
Korisnik
Poruka << Starija tema   Novija tema >>
   I've spent PSO2 vs the total amount of time
7.9.2020 2:58:26   
wfuuopy
NGS:PSO2 is essentially the ARR of all PSO2. A new game built the foundations of PSO2 Meseta the previous one off. They have not been super specific but they have said that you can move characters but it isn't 1-to-1 since it is technically a brand new game. They have also said that both games will operate concurrently, so people are able to keep playing with the original pso2 .

You have got this character, which you may convert for a character in a different match. Difference between SAO and PSO, your initial character is not deleted and you can move things back and forth between the two matches, even if your gameplay progress from the 2 matches are different.

For people that cannot invest in any sport right now like me, there is the nifty Microsoft reward points that can net you a bit of AC. All you have ta do is download the Bing app and do searches. It is going to take to get points then you can find a 5$ Microsoft card. Downside is, You Need to use the Microsoft shop client to utilize this AC.

I bet a lot of this is the time of this pandemic lockdown tho. In carrying my $ so far, hope Sega does not get overly comfortable. Most of that bought multiples of the packages trigger those are actually excellent deals. Now that it is over, I am just going to mostly cover premium (once my backlog of them runs out). Great. It looks as though they're beyond that although the MS Store horror show could have tarnished the western launching of the game and it's doing really well . Here's hoping the achievement continues past the holiday period.

I absolutely support these monetization efforts by Sega and hope it means we'll see more PSO related names in the west, and even more Sonic things again as long as Sega continues to have profit. As someone who usually doesn't whale out to a match like this, I've played completely F2P, and also played it as a"only buy stock space and nothing else"

As I dumped enjoy 20 currently I myself and that I keep in premium for the 20 client order slots and superior storage. Closer, but still less than the purchase price of a game for the majority of what I've spent PSO2 vs the total amount of time I spend playing it. Oh I meant to make it look as a slider bar from 0 saying that I am probably at just over the halfway stage, and cheap meseta pso2 the longer I go without spending any more money, the farther away from subway I will be.
Neposredna veza do poruke: 1
Stranica:   [1]
Stranica: [1]
Idi na:

Anketa

TV
pida

Gledaju li vaši bebačl TV?

da, često (62%)

rijetko (29%)

ne, uopće (9%)

Broj svih glasova: 92

Hvala na glasovima. Glasovala/glasovao si već na svim aktualnim anketama. Možeš napraviti svoju anketu!

Oznake

Sve najbolje!

Nekoliko korisnica i korisnika koji danas slave rođendan:

Čestitamo!